ChanDratal...the moon of Himalayas

Friday, October 06, 2006

Alright isnt the place beautiful............ n sorry guyz cant tel u wat that peak is.........remeber me sayin my driver was iggnorant..........


This part of our country is fabulous........... u see the mountain range behind....looks so small but u gotta be there to fell the massiveness............its huge.......

Nothin to say jus ................WATCH

Hey thats me.............. atleast once i had to show my self rite............. or people wld say......"JUST POSTCARDS yaar.......god knows wether this guy did ever go to that place......" thats me!!!!!!!

These small structures were made by all the buddhist people who cme to this place......... my driver said smethin............. but i dont remember wat they called it........finally my driver knew smethin atleast.......


Beautiful.............Fantastic............Fabulous................wat a pic.........

Finally i had to get back to Manali............. i captured these beauty on the way back...............n further sme more

like this ........


WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u see MAhri down there............... n further in the valley is MANALI.............

I surly dint wanna come back..............but had to get back to work............this is LIFE............. but i surly do have some beautiful memmories...........which i am taking back home with me .......

...Thank You " MOTHER NATURE" for gifting Himalayas to our country...

2 Comments:

Blogger indicaspecies said...

I was in Manali- Rohtang- Lahaul- Keylong- Sarchu- Leh and rest of Ladakh including Pangong Lake and Nubra Valley this July. Was a memorable experience. Will pass by Spiti during my next trip to HP. HP and J&K are one of the most beautiful states of India. Your pictures here are beautiful. The Chandertal Lake pictures are superb.

4:55 AM  
Blogger Tanzeem said...

Thanks Mate... thats really appriciated.... i ll tell you... this route is special.. its raw.. its crude.. and gives you real fun of offroading.. .Hav a great time bro!!!!!!!!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home